Browse pseudouridine (Ψ) modification sites whose genomic positions were detemined by remapping the extend sequences of the original modification sites to the genome.
The original modification sites curated by RMBase are collected from Pseudo-seq or Ψ-seq data and relative databases.
1. Displays pseudouridine (Ψ) modification sites at single-nucleotide resolution.
2. Ψ modification sites were classified into the following gene types: tRNAs, rRNAs, Mt-tRNAs, scaRNAs, snRNAs, snoRNAs, miRNAs, lincRNAs, misc_RNAs, protein-coding genes, pseudogenes etc.
3. Ψ modification sites were classified into the following genomic regions: CDS, 3′-UTR, 5′-UTR, intron, exon and intergenic.
4. The user can also click on the title of the table to sort RNA modification sites according to various features, such as chromosome, genome positions, the number of supporting experiments, modId, the gene names or the gene types.
1. The capital letter Y in the modType column represents pseudouridine modification.