1. Select clade, organism, assembly and factor (modification):
2. Select an experiment (cell line/tissue, treatment):
3. Select a regulatory domain:
4. Browse one or all lncRNA genes:
LncRNA module allows users to browse genes that could be upstream or downstream occupied by DNA-binding proteins or histone modifications by analyzing ChIP-seq data.
How to use:
1) Select factor: Pull down the "Protein factor" menu to choose your interested factor.
2) Select experiment: Pull down the selective menu to restrict the analysis on the selected cell line (tissue) or condition.
3) Select regulatory domain: Pull down the selective menus to restrict the analysis on the selected regulatory domain.
4) Select motif status: The motif status declares whether there are any binding motifs of the selected factor within the selected regualtory domain. The "All", "Y" and "N" link to "Analyze with all", "Analyze with motifs" and "Analyze without motifs", respectively. All the binding motifs data are identified by ChIPBase.
5) Browse results: Enter a gene in the text box or just let it blank, then click "Submit" to browse the analyzed results.