1. Select clade, organism and assembly:
2. Official gene symbol/Synonyms:
Regulator module provides users with an interface to search for the DNA-binding proteins and histone modifications that bound upstream or downstream (from -30kb to 10kb) the TSSs of ncRNAs and protein-coding genes.
How to use:
1) Enter a gene: Enter an official gene symbol into the text box.
2) Retrieve the statistics: Click the "Search" button to get the statistics of transcriptional occupation of the queried gene.
3) Browse results: Click the number in the "Factor" column to get the found transcriptional regulators or histone modification marks of your queried gene.