Details of sample MOUMM00068
|Cell line or tissue||primary B cells|
|Treatment||resting mature peripheral primary B cells, Bi-8i mice, stimulated for 1 Days, strain 129|
|Peak called program||QuEST-v2.4|
|Reference description||Ochiai K, et al. Immunity 2013|
Ochiai K, Maienschein-Cline M, Simonetti G, Chen J et al. Transcriptional regulation of germinal center B and plasma cell fates by dynamical control of IRF4. Immunity 2013 May 23;38(5):918-29. [link to Pubmed: 23684984]
1) Motif: Click the "+" at each row to display the information of binding motifs.
2) U30kbS: The number of binding sites (total) located within 30kb upstream.
3) D10kbS: The number of binding sites (total) located within 10kb downstream.
4) U30kbM: The number of binding sites (with motifs) located within 30kb upstream.
5) D10kbM: The number of binding sites (with motifs) located within 10kb downstream.
6) U30kbD: The nearest distance of binding sites to the TSS of the gene (upstream).
7) D10kbD: The nearest distance of binding sites to the TSS of the gene (downstream).
8) Search: Users can filter the results by searching in the table. "U30kbS", "D10kbS", "U30kbM", "D30kbM", "U30kbD" and "D30kbD" column are allowed searching patterns like ">=integer", "<=integer", ">integer", "<integer" and "=integer". The ">=integer" is set by default.
9) We will keep your search history for 30 seconds, if you find the results are blank or just want to clear the search history, please try to re-input your search string.